[Openstack] Multiple private nets and routing

Cynthia Lopes clsacramento at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:41:25 UTC 2015

My pleasure :)

Just one more info, I tried to update the subnet static routes, and the new
routes are assigned after "service network restart" on the VMs. I guess
because they are sent via DHCP.

I updated the subnet via Horizon, but you sure can do it with "neutron
subnet-update".

Kind regards,
Cynthia Lopes do Sacramento
Ingénieur DevOps Cloud SDN