[Openstack] EndpointNotFound keystone endpoints.list

Daniel Watrous dwmaillist at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:43:24 UTC 2015

This isn't in a browser (not getting a 404), and it's not using the command
line. I'm trying to use the python library directly in a python script,
just like I show in that gist.

Adam: I'm not sure how I would set or unset OS_SERVICE_TOKEN and
OS_SERVICE_ENDPOINT when using the library within python.

Daniel