[Openstack] DHCP agent Problem

Janki Chhatbar jankihchhatbar at gmail.com
Mon May 25 08:50:23 UTC 2015

Hi Peter

I haven't done installation on single node but there is information on the
net. If you are using single NIC, have a look at this blog.
http://behindtheracks.com/2013/05/openstack-i-need-how-many-nics/

If you are using more than 1 NIC, see if the VLAN tags are correct. Check
br-int and br-tun for DHCP messages.

I think the reason for not getting an IP is DHCP packets are not reaching
to VM from DHCP agent. Check the point till DHCP packets are reaching.

Janki Chhatbar
M.Tech (Embedded Systems)
Nirma University
(+91) 9409239106