[Openstack] Multiple private nets and routing

Richard Raseley richard at raseley.com
Fri May 22 18:29:10 UTC 2015

Dmitry Makovey wrote:
> absolutely - I have just updated Gist to include router-show results
> (second file there)

Dmitry,

After trying to take the data you've dumped here and trying to
whiteboard it out (to internalize the model) I have to say it isn't
totally clear to me how all these bits are talking to each other. To
help me visualize, can you do a screen-grab of the Horizon network overview?

Alternately, is this provisioned via a Heat template such that I could
replicate it in my environment?

Regards,

Richard