[Openstack] Windows VM running on OpenStack

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Mon May 18 11:15:11 UTC 2015

 Tzach,

 once again thank you very much for your help. It's very much
 appreciated :-)

 The server primarily will run IIS and we would like to have Remote
 Desktop Sessions
 in order to be able to configure it. We will not need more than 3
 simultaneous remote desktop sessions.

 I am replying to the last part of your e-mail in a new one :-)

 Best,

 George