[Openstack] modify policy for security group on neutron

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Sat May 16 06:54:22 UTC 2015

Perhaps you can achieve this by editing policy.json (located by default in
/etc/neutron).

For instance you can allow only admin users to add security group rules to
any security group by specifying the following:

"create_security_group_rule": "admin_only"

Similar rules for update and deletion of security group rules will prevent
you from modifying existing rules.
This same set of rules will anyway allow admin users to add rules to the
default security group.

Salvatore