[Openstack] [Openstack-operators] Neutron/DVR scalability of one giant single tenant VS multiple tenants

Gustavo Randich gustavo.randich at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:35:24 UTC 2015

Thanks Kevin,

If I understood you well, scalability isn't impacted by number of tenants,
but rather by number of ports by network / security group / tenant router;
so, if I have a single giant tenant network with several thousands ports,
perhaps I'll have a problem.

Partitioning the load into various "tenant networks" should mitigate these
problems, independently of the total number of tenants. So I could I keep
running the cloud fine with a *single* tenant owning *several* internal
networks, right?

Gustavo