[Openstack] [Neutron] - Neutron social Monday night

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:16:59 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I thought it would be fun to have a get-together for Neutron developers
(and anyone else interested in Neutron development) on Monday night to get
acquainted before we get into the design sessions on Tuesday.

I am planning on 8 PM so people will have time to finish the booth crawl.
The place will depend on how many people want to go. It will probably be a
sports bar or something similar since that's worked out well the last
couple of times.

If you are interested, please fill out this quick RSVP by the end of the
week so I can get a rough estimate of the number of people I would need to
make a reservation for. Then I will announce the location over the weekend
on this same thread.

http://lockwaittimeoutexceeded.rsvpify.com/

Cheers,
Kevin Benton