[Openstack] CenOS7 kilo keystone can not create endpoint with ImportError: No module named oslo_utils

walterxj walterxj at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:38:43 UTC 2015

Hi:Christian    Now my keystone works well by repalce the repository from http://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-kilo/rdo-testing-kilo.rpm to http://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-kilo/rdo-testing-kilo.rpm .
    Thanks a lot!

walter
 From: Christian BerendtDate: 2015-05-06 18:53To: openstackSubject: Re: [Openstack] CenOS7 kilo keystone can not create endpoint with ImportError: No module named oslo_utilsOn 05/06/2015 11:59 AM, walterxj wrote:
>     I get the error: ImportError: No module named oslo_utils .

This is a packaging issue with the current state of the RDO repository.
The RDO Kilo repository is not yet stable. You have to manually install
a few packages at the moment (looks like I forgot to document every
packaging bug in the curren state of the installation guide). Try it
again after installing python-oslo-utils. At the moment I think it is
better to use
http://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-kilo/rdo-testing-kilo.rpm instead
of http://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-kilo/rdo-release-kilo.rpm. I
hope that the RDO repositories will be stable/usable until the end of
this week.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt