[Openstack] [“Potential Spoofed”] Neutron Load Balancer behavior while autoscaling

ashish.jain14 at wipro.com ashish.jain14 at wipro.com
Wed May 6 09:45:28 UTC 2015

Hello,

I just tested with manually attaching an instance to a neutron load balancer pool. But somehow I see the same behavior where the instance attached while Jmeter is pumping messages does not serve any request. However same instance servers when I restart message pumping from Jmeter.

PS: I am using ha proxy.

Regards
Ashish