[Openstack] docker in openstack

ashish.jain14 at wipro.com ashish.jain14 at wipro.com
Wed Mar 25 04:55:51 UTC 2015

What about the scalability aspect of it in the following use case say  "Few of the containers are already having a high resource usage and you want to deploy another set of containers to start task sharing".

How can someone go about synchronizing the resource usage b/w Docker and Open stack VM's.

The benefit which I thought with using open stack for deploying docker instead of "Mesos+Marathon+Docker" was that open stack would take care of all the scalability and elasticity you need via HEAT.
But now I think that may not be possible. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards
Ashish