[Openstack] Only run nova xxx command will return "ERROR(Unauthorized): " in DevStack

Yixing Jia yixingjia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:21:24 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just install the latest devstack and find out everything goes well except
one:

When I run nova related commands like "nova list"  it will show me "ERROR
(Unauthorized): Invalid user / password"

but with the same username/password, I can run all the keystone related
command, glance related command, cinder related command, I can also login
to the horizon to view Compute section.

I search that there used have a bug that says I should put auth_protocol =
http into the nova.conf, I did this and restart all the nova services but
still don't work.

Any body can help me on this? Thanks so much!

Regards,
Yixing