[Openstack] Error: Unable to retrieve instance size information , even with correct flavor permission

mad Engineer themadengin33r at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 17:07:12 UTC 2015

Accidently edited flavor access permission while there were running
instances from that flavor,now all the running instances show

*Error: *Unable to retrieve instance size information.

I can see all these instances with message in "admin " tenant with out any
error,

I can start new instance from that flavor ,which means my tenant has access
to that flavor,but the issue affects running instance.

I feel this as a bug,if it is a bug is there any workaround or patch
available for this.

using Centos 6.6 RDO icehouse

Thanks for any help