[Openstack] [openstack][ceilometer][icehouse]

Shanker Gudipati shanker_gudipati at persistent.com
Wed Mar 18 12:01:08 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Need to write a code in python to Implement a new custom meter data in ceilometer, could you please help me out with your suggestion ?

My intention is to collect the application sample data through that new meter and implement auto scaling .

Sample Meter could be used for getting the No. of databases connections from the instances.

Regards,
Shanker Gudipati
Persistent Systems Limited

DISCLAIMER