[Openstack] [neutron]Multiple l3 agents

Akash Gunjal akgunjal at in.ibm.com
Wed Mar 18 06:13:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

The juno documentation says we can have multiple external networks with a
single l3-agent. But never worked for me. So the way I could get it working
is having two l3-agent files with different external networks. Starting one
l3-agent the normal way and the second l3-agent from command
"/usr/bin/python /usr/bin/neutron-l3-agent
--config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf
--config-file /etc/neutron/l3_agent2.ini
--config-file /etc/neutron/fwaas_driver.ini"

Regards,
Akash