[Openstack] [neutron]Multiple l3 agents

Rafael Barra faelrba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:26:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've tried to work with multiple l3_agents in Juno using GRE Tunnels for
external networks without sucess. My second external network did not work.
Then I gave up and moved to one l3_agent with flat networks for my 2
external networks.
Now everything works ok.

Ps: I left gateway_external_network_id, router_id and
external_network_bridge empty in the l3_agent configuration file.

> El 17/03/15 a las 14:18, Antonio Messina escribió:
> > I haven't tested myself yet, but I will need to have multiple external
> > networks as well very soon.
> >
> > I was looking at this blogpost:
> >
> http://www.ajo.es/post/86497974174/using-multiple-external-networks-in-openstack
> Hi,
>
> I've used this method successfully with two external networks, but only
> one l3 agent.
>
> BR,
> Xabier
> >
> > Have you tried it yet?