[Openstack] Nova user missing for devstack install

somshekar kadam som_kadam at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 16 05:58:40 UTC 2015

Hi,
Installed openstack using devstack on ubuntu 14.04, all services working fine.
nova user is missing, id nova says no such user.
Not sure why is this so, any specific reason for this ?
As I had long mailing discussion with experts on their suggestion used RDO on centos 7.
once installed I see nova user available and also setup keys for live migration.

why is nova user disabled in devstack or is there any configuration that I am missing ? thanks in advance
Regards
Neelu