[Openstack] Docker plugin for heat

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Sun Mar 15 23:15:23 UTC 2015

Jesus arteche <chechu.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> do you know what connectivity do I need from Heat engine ? Heat engine
> needs to reach the VMs on spin up on Nova...but also need Internet
> connectivity?
>
> Any ideas?

I would imagine you'll need Internet connectivity for Docker Engine to pull
down images from the Docker registry, unless you're running your own
internal registry. (The instances will need Internet connectivity, in other
words.)

Also note that Docker Engine must be configured to listen over the network,
which is not the default configuration, so that the server running the Heat
engine can orchestrate Docker.

--
Scott