[Openstack] 答复: 答复: Ceilometer high availability in active-active

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 13:08:53 UTC 2015

On Thu, 12 Mar 2015, Pan, Fengyun wrote:

> When I use "redis://localhost:6379", find other problem as follow:

> 2015-03-12 18:19:19.515 20863 TRACE ceilometer.openstack.common.threadgroup ImportError: No module named concurrent

Make sure you have installed the latest versions of tooz, the redis
python client, and other relevant python packages.

If it still doesn't work after that you'll need to share more
information about how you are doing your install and your setup.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent