[Openstack] [Heat][Ceilometer][Autoscaling]

Chinasubbareddy M chinasubbareddy_m at persistent.com
Tue Mar 10 13:44:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

We used to have Ip address only , while troubleshooting we made that to localhost.
If you see the url , there is AWS access key and if we execute the url manually , its getting failed to contact keystone and get token.

If we get the token manually and request it again ,it's getting failed with unknown heat resource.

It would be easy if you can share any working template which is generating proper webhook.

Regards,
Subbareddy,
Persistent systems.