[Openstack] Ceilometer high availability in active-active

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 11:14:24 UTC 2015

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Vijaya Bhaskar wrote:

> Do we need detailed configuring like the workload partitioning (allocation
> of polling resources to individual agents). Or just mention the backend_url
> with tooz setup? and rest of the thins taken care of automatically.

The partitioning is automatic. Setting backend_url in configuration
will "turn on" the feature. The backend will need to be set up, but
for many of them it's just a matter of turning the service (redis,
memcached, whatever) on and making it reachable.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent