[Openstack] How to add vms to heat stack?

jupiter jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:18:29 UTC 2015

Thanks Pavlo.  It would be nice if the the heat template file could
directly put as an input parameter to the stack-adopt.

Anyway, I guess I have to convert the heat template file into a stack-adopt
data file similar to the format of the "stack-abandon -O data.txt", then
run "heat stack-adopt -a data.txt adopted_stack".

Thank you and very appreciate it.

Kind regards,

 - j