[Openstack] Instance's Hypervisor Server

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Fri Mar 6 13:30:50 UTC 2015

 Just to answer my own question all data are stored in the "nova"
 database in "instances" table.

 A query like the following:

 select * from instances where
 uuid='24g52375-bt6a-42d1-v583-6a1a88dcc2e1';

 will give everything regarding that instance including the hypervisor
 on which it was launched initially.

 Best,

 George