[Openstack] Instance's Hypervisor Server

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Fri Mar 6 11:29:05 UTC 2015

 Hello!

 I am trying to figure out where an instance was launched initially
 after its termination.

 I know that by using the nova hypervisor-servers I can match the
 running instances
 on the hypervisors.

 What about an instance that has been terminated?

 I have kept both the instance ID and the instance UUID.

 Is there a way to find out where it was initially launched (which
 hypervisor) now that has been terminated?

 Are there any records in the database or anywhere else?

 I have checked all the hypervisor logs but doesn't seem to have any
 record of either the instance ID, UUID or name.

 Regards,

 George