[Openstack] MySQL IO performance

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Mon Jun 29 11:57:04 UTC 2015

Thanks for your reply.

The workload is a client server model where both the VMs are running on different hosts. Yes it involves network as they are on different hosts but its impact is negligible. The networking agent used is “neutron-openvswitch-agent” on the compute node.

I will have a look in the differences in the data plane.