[Openstack] How should an instance learn what tenant it is in?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Jun 18 06:14:40 UTC 2015

I'd suggest just storing the tenant id and then doing the lookup in the CLI tools to be human friendly. The image handling seems to work this way so copying the same structure as the image field would be consistent.

| image                                | CentOS7 (71093ab4-5d10-4109-86b6-ba3a82db1fb8)         |