[Openstack] [Neutron] Metaplugin removal in Liberty

Hirofumi Ichihara ichihara.hirofumi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Wed Jun 17 14:09:14 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I have maintained metaplugin in Neutron.
The plugin enables users to use multiple plugins at the same time.
However, we can use ML2 plugin in order to do now.
I know that there is nobody using metaplugin and besides, It’s still
experimental[1].
Therefore, I want to remove metapugin in Liberty cycle by a patch[2]
although it must be maintained in Liberty according to cycle deprecating
plugin.

Could you respond me if you disagree with the proposal?

[1]:
http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/content/section_limitations.html
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192056/

thanks,