[Openstack] network issue

Yngvi Páll Þorfinnsson yngvith at siminn.is
Tue Jun 16 10:01:57 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Andreas ;-)
OK, so I would configure the br-ex as usually,

auto br-ex
iface br-ex inet static
        address a.b.c.d
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        network a.b.c.0
        dns-nameservers x.x.x.x
        dns-search domin.xx
        gateway a.b.c.1

but is it valid to configure the  vlan bond0.45   like this, thus in promisc mode ?

auto bond0.45
iface bond0.45 inet manual
up ifconfig $IFACE 0.0.0.0 up
up ip link set $IFACE promisc on