[Openstack] Unable to launch instance.

Abhishek Shrivastava abhishek at cloudbyte.com
Mon Jun 8 06:28:21 UTC 2015

Well Vikrant, as you mentioned that you are not using devstack so in that
case you need to add the services manually to the compute node (or better
try to search for nova.conf), so that you can use console services of nova.
Also after adding those service you need to restart the services in all of
the nodes.