[Openstack] nova-docker error

Fabrizio Soppelsa fsoppelsa at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 1 16:45:01 UTC 2015

Hello Reza,
can you please write more details?
What docker version have you installed on the compute node? What
OpenStack release are you running nova-docker on?
Have you properly configured Nova on the controller/s to work with
docker hypervisors, and Glance to recognize docker images?
Are you using Neutron?

Please elaborate more, so we can try to help you.

Best,
Fabrizio