[Openstack] [all] OpenStack voting by the numbers

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Thu Jul 30 06:42:00 UTC 2015

On 07/29/2015 09:37 PM, Maish Saidel-Keesing wrote:
> You are more than welcome to look over the raw data [1]

I had a short look at your used raw data and it looks like the data set
is incomplete.

E.g. my submissions "Claim the cloud" and "Keystone domain-specific
drivers explained" in the operations track are missing.

I have only tested these two submissions, there are probably a lot of
more missing submissions in your raw data.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/406304/ has only 1122 lines and in our
blog post you are talking about 1504 sessions. This does not match.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect