[Openstack] ODL integration with Openstack neutron

saurabh suman 90.suman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:31:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have a allinone setup of RDO openstack following the
https://www.rdoproject.org/Quickstart.

Now I want to integrate ODL with this, so I followed this guide
https://www.rdoproject.org/Helium_OpenDaylight_Juno_OpenStack

My ovs switch setup looks like this. My node IP is 172.18.50.200 and ODL is
installed on this.

[image: Inline image 1]

I am able to login to ODL dashboard and also able to see the necessary
nodes on it.

Problem is My VM does not get the IP from the DHCP pool configured. Though
at dashboard, IP is shown but on VM console It is not visible.Hence I am
not able to ping the VMs. If I manually add the same IP to the VMs and add
flow entry  to br-int, then only I am to ping.

Can anyone please help me out here, as why IP is not getting assigned to VM
and on manully adding IP, controller is not coming into picture.

Regards,
Saurav