[Openstack] Python API for Dynamic Large Objects in Swift

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Jul 29 05:01:54 UTC 2015

You can also use swiftclient.service module. It is the wrapper on top of the low-level swiftclient.client that is actually what the CLI tool uses for some of its higher-order functions (like splitting larger local files and making manifest objects).

You'd have something like:

results = swiftclient.service.upload('target_container', ['path/to/local/file',], options={'segment_size': 1048576000})

--John