[Openstack] Nova migrate-flavor-data woes

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 01:51:46 UTC 2015

Yep and that patch was backported into kilo last month[0]. If others are
experiencing pain, they could try the head of stable/kilo.

Given this is possibly causing some operator pain, it might be worth
cutting a bug-fix release, or updating the installation instructions.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/195762/