[Openstack] Use of injected-files in compute service

nithish B bestofnithish at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:52:49 UTC 2015

Hi Priyanka,
    Those options are used when arbitrary files has to be placed within the
instance. For example, if you wish to use your own "authorized_keys",
instead of the regular keys which exists, you may use this method.  The
only limitation is that you may add upto 5 files only. So to summarize, for
injecting ssh keys, net info, root password, or arbitrary files, these
options are used.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nitish B.