[Openstack] Adding new user in openstack

Vijay Kakkar vijaykakkars at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:43:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

What is the specific reason you want to create a new use ? Are you planning
to create a different tenant for some demo/test reason ? If yes, you can
create a new tenant,add a user, create rc file for that user and create
networks. I haven't heard network per user,its network per tenant for all
the users in that respective tenant.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Priyanka <ppnaik at cse.iitb.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What should be the tenant description of a new user. I need to add a new
> tenant for it other than the demo do that I can create a private network
> for this user.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Priyanka

Cheers