[Openstack] XenServer 6.5 or KVM

Mārtiņš Jakubovičs martins at vertigs.lv
Fri Jul 24 07:20:35 UTC 2015

Hello Leandro,

 From my experience OpenStack + XenServer is really difficult to build,
but it *work*. Newest features like neutron, advanced cinder drivers,
XenServer pool's, etc is not working well. At least with XenServer 6.2
and Icehouse release. If you know both technologies and don't know which
to choose then use KVM.
If you want to use XenServer then community member Bob Ball
(bob.ball at citrix.com) can help you more with this.

Best regards,
Martins