[Openstack] Openstack deployment on two nodes with single NIC

italy1 remo at italy1.com
Sat Jul 18 20:33:11 UTC 2015

Ciao Francesco I think your route are not configured correctly
Contattami off-line
Remo

Inviato da IPhone

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 10:27 AM -0700, "Francesco Tusa" <F.Tusa at westminster.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi Nitish,

thanks for your answer.

According to your message I should change the IP address of interface
qr-c15092f4 on the virtual router, to something else on the same subnet (e.g. 192.168.1.100).

Sorry I am a bit confused about this.

192.168.1.1 is the default gw for the instances on the their private network (I can see it if I type 'route -n' from within an instance). I thought this was the first hop in the packet routing.

What will happen if I change that IP? What entity will act as gateway then?

Thanks again,

Francesco.