[Openstack] Glance Authentication Failure in CURL

masoom alam masoom.alam at wanclouds.net
Sat Jul 18 18:11:27 UTC 2015

Hi every one,

When I source adminrc and then execute glance image-list command, I get the
required result, however the corresponding CURL is giving the following
error using the following command:

*command:*
curl -i -X GET -u admin:openstack -H 'Accept-Language: zh' -H

*Error:*
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 07:09:48 GMT

 <head>
  <title>401 Unauthorized</title>
 </head>
  <h1>401 Unauthorized</h1>
  This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g.,
bad password), or your browser does not understand how to supply the
credentials required.<br /><br />

Any clue, as glance image-list command is perfectly working fine.

Thanks