[Openstack] xenserver and cinder

Ivan Derbenev ivan.derbenev at tech-corps.com
Tue Jul 14 14:10:03 UTC 2015

Ok, well...
I don't have the reason to use precisely Cinder.
What I need is the ability to create, delete and attach data volumes to instances. As far as I know I can't do it without Cinder.
If you can show me a path how to do it, and use local storages only - that would be really great

Regards,
IT engineer
Farheap, Russia
Ivan Derbenev