[Openstack] [Designate] Integration of Designate with Icehouse

Jaime Fernández jjjaime at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:12:46 UTC 2015

We search for a DNS solution in our Icehouse Openstack platform. Moving to
a new version of Openstack is not possible now due to the cost of migration.

Is it possible to use latest version (master) of Designate with Icehouse
openstack?

We've played a bit with Designate and it would satisfy our requirements.
But we would like to integrate with Nova to listen for events of
creation/destroy of virtual machines, as well as with Neutron for events
about floating IP addresses. Is it possible this integration via Openstack
queue?