[Openstack] 99.5% of packets are disappearing somewhere between the Linux Bridge (brqxxxxzzzz-yy) and the tap (tapxxxxzzzz-yy).

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 01:58:18 UTC 2015

Hi Cynthia,

That's actually a very good idea! I was thinking about this as well... But
still did not tried it.

Basically I need to stop "nova-compute" and edit Instance configuration
with "virsh edit instance-id"... Sound very easy to try...

Attaching an "alien" instance directly to the "brq50b13311-fa" sounds even
easier.

I'll definitively give it a try!

Thanks!