[Openstack] Docs website https failure

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Jul 7 14:46:46 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015, at 07:15 AM, Leslie-Alexandre DENIS wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> from my point of view and after some tests[1] from various locations, it
> appears that docs.openstack.org refused connection on 443 at the moment.
>
> [1] curl: (7) Failed to connect to docs.openstack.org port 443:
> Connection refused

I don't think docs.openstack.org has ever served content via HTTPS, it
has only served content over HTTP. Are you using HTTPS everywhere? It
has been mentioned that it has rules for docs.openstack.org to use HTTPS
but these rules are not valid.

If HTTP works for you then everything is working as expected.

Clark