[Openstack] AGS

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Jul 4 02:24:02 UTC 2015

It depends on how you deleted the VM. If you did that via Heat,
everything should work just fine. If the deletion was done beneath Heat,
e.g. through Nova command line, Heat won't be able to detect that so its
behavior would be strange.

See bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1260167

The good news is that the team has noticed that and thus working on
solving it with a mechanim called "convergence". Features are on the way
to be merged. Hopefully, by the end of Liberty cycle, you will see
something different.

Regards,
  Qiming