[Openstack] Feature wish list somewhere? 2 Devs looking to contribute

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jan 23 21:40:10 UTC 2015

On 23 January 2015 at 16:56, Michael Gale <gale.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
>     Does anyone know where I could find a feature wishlist? Ideally a list
> of outstanding features or functionality that is wanted. But is currently
> missing from OpenStack and not being worked on or has been started but needs
> a lot of dev help?
>
> I am looking for a way that 2 full time python devs could contribute to the
> project.

The most significant way IMO would be to work on stability and
robustness bugs across the projects: much of OpenStack has a huge set
of folk working on features that their orgs need, and stability and
robustness, which are the underpinnings of anything really advanced
don't get as much of a lookin as I think we need :)

Starting as Joe says on bugs would be a good way to find such issues.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist