[Openstack] Feature wish list somewhere? 2 Devs looking to contribute

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Fri Jan 23 04:20:54 UTC 2015

Michael,

In Swift, I've created https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Swift/ideas to document some ideas that are relatively low-impact, isolated from major ongoing work, and still pretty nice to have. And although I have created it yet, I'm working on some other tools to have a much better, holistic, answer for your question for Swift.

We'd love to have you join in and participate in the Swift project. We've got some big stuff going on (erasure codes, encryption, efficiency improvements) and a lot of smaller things that would continue to make Swift better. Please join us in #openstack-swift if you've got an itch to scratch. We'd love to have you.

--John