[Openstack] Concurrent Access to Volume

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Wed Jan 21 17:16:09 UTC 2015

This is not currently supported. There are 2 blueprint addressing this
need, but neither appears headed for a Kilo release. You'll need to export
the volume through NFS or something.

Here is a page on it and the links are there to the blueprints.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/blueprints/multi-attach-volume

Erik