[Openstack] login(SSH) to open-stack instance

somshekar kadam som_kadam at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 19 07:07:29 UTC 2015

Hi Vedsar,
Just check this Add a keypair, security rules to allow and then try it for example ssh -i keypair.pem fedora at IP this link will be useful
Configure access and security for instances - OpenStack End User Guide  - current

|   |
| Configure access and security for instances - OpenStack ... Configure access and security for instances Add a key pair Import a key pair Create and manage security groups Create and manage security group rules  |
|  |
| View on docs.openstack.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Regards
Neelu