[Openstack] multiple cinder backend with emc vnx and NFS backend

Amit Das amit.das at cloudbyte.com
Mon Jan 19 06:41:08 UTC 2015

​Hi John,​

> Otherwise you can move to multibackend but you will need to update the
> hosts column on your existing volumes.

For above statement, did you mean a unique backend on separate volume nodes
?

Will there be any issues, if the enabled_backends are used with each
backend tied to particular volume type. Now this configuration is repeated
for all volume nodes. Do we need to be concerned about the host entry ?

Regards,
Amit
*CloudByte Inc.* <http://www.cloudbyte.com/>