[Openstack] How to reset neutron (to clear leftovers from incorrect configuration)

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:34:41 UTC 2015

Hi James,

I have an incorrect configured, non-working Neutron that I wanted to
reset to a vanilla state before starting the next configuration iteration.

I found that simply changing neutron.conf and/or ml2_conf.ini is not
enough as there will be leftovers in the running OpenVSwitch
configuration. One situation I already had was that GRE tunnels were
re-created after a reboot although I changed the configuration to not
include GRE any more...

Regards,

	Uwe